Broad Creek Scout Shop
Year Round Showers
Overview of buildings with water in winter camping season (mid October to mid April):
- Reservation Headquarters – guest restrooms located outside right side rear of building
- Saffran Shower House – showers, sinks and toilets
- Saffran Administration – bathroom
- Saffran lodges – kitchen
- Cole Lodge – kitchen and bathroom
- Spencer Administration – kitchen and bathrooms
- Spencer Dining Hall – kitchen and bathrooms
- Spencer Learning Center/Trading Post – bathrooms
- Hansen Lodge – kitchen and bathrooms
- Oest Administration – bathrooms, no kitchen
- Oest Dining Hall –kitchen, no bathroom
- Houck Lodge – kitchen and bathrooms
- During very cold periods, some lodges will not have indoor water.
In an effort to follow the Outdoor Code and be conservation-minded, Broad Creek would like to encourage all campers to participate in a voluntary recycling program. Units are encouraged to save and Pack out any bottles, cans and paper used while camping at Broad Creek. Once home, these recyclables can be placed out with your regular recycling. Large blue bags will be available at Reservation Headquarters. The Conservation Committee thanks you for your participation and concern for the environment.
Remember – A Scout is Thrifty.
Environmental stewardship begins with YOU.